[Mccoypottery-talk] Take a Look at this auction!

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:07:08 -0400

If this person would just make this a Dutch Auction, we could all keep it
alive by bidding on it and paying for the 37 cents every week or two to help
with the cost of the listing.  Heck we could all bid, leave feedback, and
make this wonderful Saint a PowerSeller in no time!<G>

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio