[Mccoypottery-talk] types of auctions??

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:26:21 -0100

Evwen on a small amount of money  every buyer  has the right to file
fraud  its the princple not the amount  if everyonew did  less   of
these   crooks would  be gettign away  with it  ebay isn't  stopping
them for bad feedback.  My daughter  filed  fraud   on a person   for a
9.00  sale but    they  did investigate and he did  get the   tar scared
out of him  it cost nothing to  go to the  ftc and fille  a fraud
report.  even if its 1.00  its worth getting  the  dishonesty  off the
internet.  At least some of it.  it takes only a few minutes to fill in
a form  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING