[Mccoypottery-talk] Here are the items I have found recently

Teray696@cs.com Teray696@cs.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 05:59:31 EDT

Yes the fish jardiniere was at the long yards sale they have in Ranburne
every year that runs from the GA state line North and back to the state line above
Heflin, AL. I picked up three great pieces there for quarter each. That yards
sale for any locals on the list is in Sep. every year, I can get the exact
dates.

Thank you,
Teresa Clark
<A HREF="http://teraypoodles.tripod.com/">Teray Poodles</A>