[Mccoypottery-talk] Ruby Lane

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:18:01 -0100

Many of you have asked me about opening a shop at Ruby Lane.  I've found it
was super easy to do!
I will tell you though that they "are" discriminating and actually watch
what is put on there.  They have chat boards for the shop owners that are
fabulous though!
Should you do it?  It costs to open, but then it's just $15.00 a month for
up to 60 items, plus a small surcharge for listing.  But you can put up to 8
photos and it is much easier and cheaper and better than eBay any day.
If you decide to open a shop upon my recommendation, please let Ruby Lane
know that I sent you (my email there is Jennifer@webs-best.com and
ohiopottery is my name).
I get credit for any shop that opens upon my recommendation!
Thanks for asking!!!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio