[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy!!!

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:03:20 -0400

How bad you want a Harley CJ..... Only kidding.  I can't give mine up!!

Karen in KY

                      "Tom" <teedub@gamewood.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy!!!

                      08/01/03 03:51 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I decided a few months ago that I was going to have a McCoy Christmas this
year.
I told all those that I usually exchange gifts with, that I was giving
Mccoy items for Christmas!
I usually exchange gift with all my coworkers (5) of them.
One wants a Mammy!!!!!!!!
She ain't gettting a mammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but she might get a brown drip jar!!!!!!!!
mom is getting a 40'S vase!!!!!
I'm trying for a Harley CJ for my gift to ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom