[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy!!!

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:58:07 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_VWKYQL80000000000000

Good luck with the Harley CJ.  I have always wanted a Mammy cookie jar and
this year I got 2, 1 out of an estate sale we bought out and the other came
from a yard sale for only $2.00.  Just wanted to let you know that if you
keep looking you will find one. By the way I would love to have a Harley CJ
also.=0D
=0D
Linda =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Friday, August 01, 2003 14:52:05=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy!!!=0D
 =0D
I decided a few months ago that I was going to have a McCoy Christmas this
year.=0D
I told all those that I usually exchange gifts with, that I was giving Mccoy
items for Christmas!=0D
I usually exchange gift with all my coworkers (5) of them.=0D
One wants a Mammy!!!!!!!!=0D
She ain't gettting a mammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=0D
but she might get a brown drip jar!!!!!!!!=0D
mom is getting a 40'S vase!!!!!=0D
I'm trying for a Harley CJ for my gift to ME!!!!!!!!!!!=0D
Tom=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_VWKYQL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.