[Mccoypottery-talk] 2 questions

Teray696@cs.com Teray696@cs.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:56:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/2003 8:52:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
mcaudill@kih.net writes:
> Teresa,
>  Here's an idea, assuming you want the complete touring car for your
> collection.  Since the Touring Car IS being reproduced, bid on some of the many ones
> being offered on ebay, but set a low limit.  That way if you luck into one
> at a low price, use its lid to complete your CJ, and use the fake bottom as a
> planter.  Under no circumstances should either part be put back on the market
> as "real" McCoy, however.

That is a good though, I would like to know if you can give me ideas to tell
if mine is real or repo. If it is repo I don't really want to push finding the
lid. As my purchases are for my private collection and not for resale, but I
do feel you are very correct in representing it honestly. Any help ID's if it
real or not?
Thank you,
Teresa Clark
<A HREF="http://teraypoodles.tripod.com/">Teray Poodles</A>