[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay

LilCn@aol.com LilCn@aol.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:08:01 EDT

Hi Mike--I don't know that mccoy-r-us is a member of this list, but I have
bought from her on ebay, and she knows & loves McCoy.  My guess is that she may
often buy for resale, but that she may want some items for her own
collection--as do we all !
My transactions with her have been very smooth, with items real and as
described.
Hope this helps, Lillian