[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay

Msurvivor46@aol.com Msurvivor46@aol.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:55:42 EDT

I am new to McCoy talk and a McCoy fanatic. I recently went to an estate sale
and bought some items including a blue boy bending over planter, yellow
floral planter and a quart mixing bowl, also some hull stuff, an abingdon bowl,
etc. I have listed only the blue boy bending on e-bay so far. If anyone is
interested give me a holler and maybe I could sell to direct to a McCoy-a-holic and
not fool with e-bay if anyone is interested. Thanks, and Best Regards,
Mary
Maryville, Tennessee