[Mccoypottery-talk] One mccoy and one mystery pot

cann53@juno.com cann53@juno.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:18:02 -0500

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=308233
Would someone pleeeze go to the link above and let me know what this
green McCoy bowl is called?  It's higher at the back and stands about 4"
high at the backside.  It looks like an African fertility bowl ersumpin
but I can't remember what (I've gone quite senile apparently).

Then there's a lovely dusty blue art deco-ish vase which I've had for
eons.  No name on the bottom, merely 543-USA.  This vase stands about 8"
high.  Anyone recognize it??

TIA

C.Ann
www.canorsworthy.com