[Mccoypottery-talk] Mchunting

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:27:58 -0400

Did I start that?
Ha
I will take the creditr for it!!!!
I have been trying to go Mchunting for well over a week now and haven't bee=
n able to get away from work, even on my days off.
For anyone interested, the huge antique Festival weekend in Liberty,NC is i=
n Sept.
And the huge Reidsville Festival is coming up in Oct.
But first and foremost is the big Hillsville,VA yardsale weekend the last w=
eekend of this month.
I will be setting up a booth at on e of the local shops in Reidsville, NC.
I will be selling strictly McCoy items.
I will not be selling my collection.
Just clearing out and hoping to finish my Rustic Line collection.
I will try to get to the 127 next year.
Good luck on finding your buttertfly wall pocket!!!
Tom