[Mccoypottery-talk] OT.. antiques roadshow

Jennifer Smith Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:53:13 -0400

Barb:
Do you by chance belong to the National Heisey Collectors Club?  (or
whatever it's called)
I'm a member and they told me last week that a man comes by there every
Wednesday to work in the museum that is probably one of the best glass
people in the US.  He will help ID and appraise any glass for free in his
spare time at the museum.  I don't think I can get by there on a Wednesday
any time soon, but maybe you could email them the photos if you are a member
and they might help.
Just a thought.  I have 5 glass books, so I'll try to look when I get home
tonight from work.