[Mccoypottery-talk] OT, Need help with price

Jennifer Smith Capriherb@dialupnet.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:50:57 -0400

I don't know if Barb is on here or not.  I lost my address book when I
switched to Windows XP last Friday night.
I was needing help pricing the Fitz and Floyd Owl Cookie Jar made in 1978.
I don't have a Cookie Jar book "yet"!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm & "Hull Full Of Oho"
Baltimore, OH
Living in the Green Belt of Columbus Ohio,
Go BUCKS!!!
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/ohiopottery