[Mccoypottery-talk] OT, Need help with price

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:00:07 -0500

Jennifer,
Those older F & F jars are usually not in a book, don't remember seeing an
owl in one.
Is it one of the jars that is mostly white-ish ??
a few of those jars will do okay, but usually under $100. The exception to
that is the Flat Tire Car and  a
few other strange ones.
~bc