[Mccoypottery-talk] ROFLMAO!!!!!

LeeLaH5@aol.com LeeLaH5@aol.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:22:18 EDT

I guess I'm just really naive. I didn't even know you could hide your
feedback. I would surely be very suspicious of someone who doesn't want me to see
their feedback. LOL As far as the shill bidding. Would it really be worth it to
do that with all the listings she has? She would have to pay final value fees
on all of it. I'm just totally amazed. LOL
LeeAnn