[Mccoypottery-talk] Help Identifying McCoy Planter

ljconwill@bellsouth.net ljconwill@bellsouth.net
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:07:25 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_DW1C12S0000000000000

For some reason I am unable to view the page you are talking about.  Anyone
care to tell me what I am doing wrong?=0D
=0D
Thanks,=0D
Linda =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 17:50:49=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Help Identifying McCoy Planter=0D
 =0D
Hi,=0D
I'm new to this list and was wondering if you all could help me identify a
McCoy planter that I have.  I cannot take a picture at the moment because I
don't have any batteries for my camera, but I did draw out the very basic
shapes and colors of the planter, you can check out that image here:=20
http://www.tinksnook.com/birdplanter.gif  I will also try and describe it to
you.  It is a double planter, it seems to be all leaves and it has a white
and black bird between each leaf planter.  The base is a darker green and is
all leaves and the planters are a lighter shade of green.  The shape of each
planter is almost like a tulip but it is made up of the light green leaves.=
=20
I've been searching online and cannot find anything about this peice.  So if
you could tell me anything about it that would be wonderful.  Thanks=0D
=0D
~*Lisa*~=0D
www.always-from-the-heart.com=0D
www.tinksnook.com=0D
tinksnook0803@aol.com=0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_DW1C12S0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.