[Mccoypottery-talk] Help Identifying McCoy Planter

Tinksnook0803@aol.com Tinksnook0803@aol.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:47:36 EDT

Hi,
I'm new to this list and was wondering if you all could help me identify a
McCoy planter that I have.  I cannot take a picture at the moment because I
don't have any batteries for my camera, but I did draw out the very basic shapes
and colors of the planter, you can check out that image here:
http://www.tinksnook.com/birdplanter.gif  I will also try and describe it to you.  It is a
double planter, it seems to be all leaves and it has a white and black bird
between each leaf planter.  The base is a darker green and is all leaves and the
planters are a lighter shade of green.  The shape of each planter is almost like
a tulip but it is made up of the light green leaves.  I've been searching
online and cannot find anything about this peice.  So if you could tell me
anything about it that would be wonderful.  Thanks

~*Lisa*~
www.always-from-the-heart.com
www.tinksnook.com
tinksnook0803@aol.com