[Mccoypottery-talk] bidding strategy

Rachel Lugo lugork@msn.com
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:45:42 -0700

My strategy is to bid as late as possible.

It seems if I put a bid on an item and am the only bidder some siren seems
to go off to alert the rest of the McCoy collectors to look at that auction
and nibble my proxy up by .50 at a time.......even if they have to bid 16
times to out bid me.

I use www.bidslammer.com also, it saves me time and money to "snipe".    :)