[Mccoypottery-talk] FYI

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:52:46 -0500 (EST)

--WebTV-Mail-21132-1575

I have been selling on eBay for over 3 years.  However, I don't sell
just pottery.  I will leave my signature here if you want to check out
what I do.  We started on eBay after the closing of the last mall we had
been in for 9 years.  Our daughter helped me set up a web site because
you can't use webTV web site for "commercial" purposes.  I have had a
few bad customers who didn'tt pay, but overall experience has been good.
Have tried a couple of other sites with poor selling results.  I guess
it just has to be Buyer Beware.  I have been pleased with nearly all the
purchases I have made.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/