[Mccoypottery-talk] Stove Cookie Jar

Patricia Tomlinson triciatom69@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:38:40 -0800 (PST)

 Thank you for allowing me to say my piece.  I believe there is stength in numbers and if everyone tells the truth to just a few people , it will make a world of difference.
Also , if we just sit here and chat about it and mind our own business , It will only get worse , possibley eventually effecting the value of the true blue Mccoys. People , could become too afraid to get burned and loose interrest in collecting. Don' t let them rob us of the joy of collecting.
Tricia
 Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com wrote:
I understand where you are coming from, Tricia. I just don't know what we
can do about it. I started collecting McCoy before I found out about Ebay
so maybe that was a plus. Also, I bought books and read what I could find
to make sure I didn't end up with fakes. If anyone has any ideas what we
can do as a group, I am all ears and ready to help out however I can. I
don't want 'imposters' out there. It damages the reputation of McCoy. I
love McCoy and would like to see all repros done away with.

In regards to some folks not getting answers, hang in there. Some of us
can't monitor the board 24/7. It may takes us a while to get back to you
but 9 out of 10 times, you will get an answer.

Karen in KY