[Mccoypottery-talk] stove

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:50:40 -0500

I know what you mean Diane.  I ended up with pottery other than McCoy so I
sold and gave away several items.  My husband and I added a master bedroom
and bath to our house, but I still have problems finding room for all my
pottery!  We went to an auction Saturday where 3 pieces of McCoy were
sold.  A small blue ewer went for $20.  The double tulip and bird, with one
leaf tip chipped off, sold for $37.50 and a turtle planter with a chip on
one toe sold for $22.50.  I didn't go home with any McCoy as I try to find
good, collectible pieces at good prices.  It seems that at auctions, I'm
rarely willing to pay as much as another collector is. Oh well, I probably
have in excess of 100 pieces, so I've had to become pretty selective.
To all the new people, welcome to the list and to the Wonderful World of
McCoy Collecting!  Beth in KY