[Mccoypottery-talk] KY

ABSKI wuvoo@charter.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:08:51 -0600

They were calling for two to three inches of snow today in West Kentucky.  =
We've got 4" on the ground and it's still snowing!!  There are so many anti=
que stores and flea markets in West Kentucky.  Been to Shelbyville, Louisvi=
lle, Paducah, etc mchunting (Tom's phrase) but would rather hit yard sales =
and find those items for 50 cents!!  Love this chatter among everyone!  Hav=
e learned so much!!  And for you Virginia people, I have family in Neon, KY.