[Mccoypottery-talk] KY

Jo Jewell jokev@frognet.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:27:16 -0500

With all of you in Kentucky hunting McCoy, I may as well stay in Ohio. I li=
ve about 20 miles from the Ohio River and 20 miles from Ohio University. At=
hens has nowhere to McCoy hunt. Portsmouth and Logan Ohio are my closest fa=
vorites. Nice shops and good prices. Gallipolis is too high priced. Love to=
 look though! Jo
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ABSKI=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 12:08 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] KY

  They were calling for two to three inches of snow today in West Kentucky.=
  We've got 4" on the ground and it's still snowing!!  There are so many an=
tique stores and flea markets in West Kentucky.  Been to Shelbyville, Louis=
ville, Paducah, etc mchunting (Tom's phrase) but would rather hit yard sale=
s and find those items for 50 cents!!  Love this chatter among everyone!  H=
ave learned so much!!  And for you Virginia people, I have family in Neon, =
KY.