[Mccoypottery-talk] West Coast McCoy Collector

McDougan66@aol.com McDougan66@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:08:35 EST

It appears I'm one of the few west coast McCoy fanatics on this list.  I
enjoy reading your postings and learning.  I've had the pleasure of buying
nice pieces from some of you.

I'm in Eugene, Oregon.  My mother began collecting McCoy on a small scale in
the in the early 1940's, passed along her collection to me, and I've
continued collecting.  Space for my collection has begun to be an issue!
There is very little McCoy to be found in anitque/collectible stores on the
West Coast.  Ten years ago I could find pieces in most any shop I viisted.