[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

Neongranny@aol.com Neongranny@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:34:42 EST

In a message dated 2/26/03 6:27:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
curly_stoner@yahoo.com writes:

> I beginning to think I'm the only one her from Texas. I am in the Panhandle
> of Texas. In A small town near Amarillo

I live in Texas about 65 miles southeast of Dallas on Cedar Creek Lake...and
used to live between Amarillo and Canyon...my boys went to school in Canyon
during middle school.
Ann