[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

mary vietzke@brightok.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:56:54 -0600

   am nterested in your Pottery Mary Ok.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: carolyn graves=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 7:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

  I live in Pampa have been here all my life. Amarillo has some really grea=
t antique stores on 6th street and Canyon has 2 or 3 really great stores on=
 the square. I have most of my McCoy in the flea markets in Amarillo. The p=
rices are really great here. I found the Hobby Horse cookie jar on 6th st. =
for very little I couldn't belive it. I also found a small yellow cornucopi=
a vase with green on top it is marked USA 835. If anybody can help me with =
this I would appreciate it. Carolyn