[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:16:49 -0800 (PST)

hi mary where in ok are you from there are some really neat shops in turpin and in laveren and there is one in guymond that my husband loves and everytime we go over she is closed and i haven't got to see it. most of my pottery McCoy, and i am brain dead and can't type tonigh what i meant to say was i have gotten most of my pottery from the flea markets in amarillo. my husband threatens to sale it all the time because if i don't quit buying we are going to have to build on, but he keeps taking me MCHUNTING! LOL Carolyn