[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:01:30 EST

Hello Vickie so nice to see you write again there for a while i was getting
nothing online about mccoy, now i have at least 30 to 40 emails a day can not
read all of them.Yes i  find that most of the stufff on the stuff on ebay has
dropped with the exceptions of the cookie jars, however there is another site
that i found and the mccoy is reasonable, and that is the place i go to look
if you email me i will tell you the site, have a warm and safe day, always be
safe, Pat