[Mccoypottery-talk] What ever happened to the good ol G.W. we grew up wi...

Rebelrose52mp@aol.com Rebelrose52mp@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:10:47 EST

Hi Everyone,
    On G.W. I lived in Fla.up until 95.The G.W.'s down there did get into
trouble.It seems the people who worked there was going throught
everything.Taking all they wanted before it ever got put on the shelves.It
was mostly the highter up who was doing it all.Althought a lot of the workers
were also doing it.All the G.W.'s were shut down for over a year ,till they
could get more people in to take over.Maybe they need to do that to all of
them.
                                                                    Mary J