[Mccoypottery-talk] What ever happened to the good ol G.W. we grew up wi...

Patricia Tomlinson triciatom69@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:29:08 -0800 (PST)

    I picked up an iron , just sitting on the opposite closed check out counter. "Does this belong to anyone." reply  "Yes, that is for my daughter."  Seems the worker kept it back till her daughter came to buy it. It was a nice new iron at the right price of course.  I hate it , when you need something , and you miss out on a good deal.
 Rebelrose52mp@aol.com wrote:Hi Everyone,
    On G.W. I lived in Fla.up until 95.The G.W.'s down there did get into trouble.It seems the people who worked there was going throught everything.Taking all they wanted before it ever got put on the shelves.It was mostly the highter up who was doing it all.Althought a lot of the workers were also doing it.All the G.W.'s were shut down for over a year ,till they could get more people in to take over.Maybe they need to do that to all of them.
                                                                    Mary J

TRICIA