[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:13:17 EST

In a message dated 2/27/03 10:02:42 PM Central Standard Time,
jplev1@comcast.net writes:

> its snowing here now In SE Pa  can I wish it over to you so we don't
> have  another  6 inches or more  by morning on top 12 of the leftover
> after the 30' las t storm still on the ground

Well, you certainly can wish it over to me, but I don't suppose it's a
guarantee I'll get it.  This Minnesota winter has been devastating to those
who count on tourists for things like snowmobiling, skiing, etc.  I...on the
other hand...am simply a "chaleter" - I like my time by the fire with a good
book, so have been quite content not getting the whacky weather.  But I sure
have been sympathizing with all of you who've gotten the worst of it this
year...especially when it's completely unexpected and uncommon.

We're busy fixing up our home to sell it and packing up (yes...all 673 pieces
of McCoy pottery) to move "back home" - we're moving to (or near) Fargo,
North Dakota in the next couple of months to be closer to family.  And I have
to tell you...the packing process has tempted me to start an online sale.  I
love my McCoy, but I never thought I'd have to pack it all up to move it.
What was I thinking!?

Vicki