[Mccoypottery-talk] email attachments

LilCn@aol.com LilCn@aol.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:54:08 EST

Thanks for your thoughts--on AOL the list of emails shows a little blue
square if there is an attachment.  I used to read the emails and maybe look
at the attachment and maybe not, but sometime in November I just opened one
of the emails and it started to download at once.  So help me, I hadn't gone
anywhere near the attachment, LOL.
So I got a bit scared and quick deleted, and since then I guess I back off a
little.  Just a coward!   On New Year traditions, my Cuban neighbors all have
twelve grapes--one for every month of the coming year--to bring luck, I
think.  The grapes can be eaten any time on New Year's Day, though a lot I
think have them at midnight.  I found out when one of the children next door
brought me grapes, all neatly on a plate with clear wrap--then she had to
explain the custom; did a nice job too!