[Mccoypottery-talk] Zanesville McCoy

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:24:28 -0500

I bought a dish/ashtray at an auction that is muddy tan/brown in color and
celebrated Zanes Trace and Zanesville's anniversary.  It was a signed McCoy
and sat on my desk at work with candy in it.
One of my employees knocked it off my desk and broke it.  I'm looking for
another if anyone has one for sale.

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio