[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

marti Criswell martimouse50@msn.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:01:01 -0500

 I don't plan to unsubscribe, but I think I know what that person meant abo=
ut netiquette. When replying to an e-mail you should delete the original pa=
rt because you end up getting the same e-mails over and over again to sort =
through. Every time they are repeated more of it turns into code that is un=
readable. I get the digest mode and if I didn't delete the previous message=
s before I send it you all would get the whole digest at the end of my mess=
age. Just highlight the old part and hit the delete button and it will save=
 a lot of space for the people that have limited space on their e-mail. Tha=
nks. Marti Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://expl=
orer.msn.com