[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

Tom & Kathleen Davis davisfam@netdex.com
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:27:37 -0800

Your yellow background hurts my eyes.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: marti Criswell=20
  To: McCoy=20
  Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:01 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

   I don't plan to unsubscribe, but I think I know what that person meant a=
bout netiquette. When replying to an e-mail you should delete the original =
part because you end up getting the same e-mails over and over again to sor=
t through. Every time they are repeated more of it turns into code that is =
unreadable. I get the digest mode and if I didn't delete the previous messa=
ges before I send it you all would get the whole digest at the end of my me=
ssage. Just highlight the old part and hit the delete button and it will sa=
ve a lot of space for the people that have limited space on their e-mail. T=
hanks. Marti=20

---
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.c=
om