[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:36:51 -0500 (EST)

We love our webTV and also don't think we would want to bother with a
computer.  I am 70 and my husband is 79, and we have enough "stuff" in
our house.  We don't have lots of McCoy anymore but used to buy every
piece we could find.  It was so CHEAP in the mid- to late-70's that you
wouldn't believe.  I am sure Chiquta would back us up on that.  Twice we
bought whole collections for an average of about $2.00 apiece, including
some cookie jars if I remember correctly.  Nobody knew what the brown
and green stoneware was, and that was my colection.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/