[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:00:15 -0500

My parents are 76 and 80.  Mom has to do the email because Dad is too busy
with his wood-working and gardening.  He only uses the computer to put his
family photo collections on disk.  I'm 54 and the last time we visited, my
mom told whoever she was on the phone with, "I have to go now, the kids are
here."
Mike in KY