[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:40:21 EST

Hello Tom you reckon these  people on this mail list on getting just a little
too far fetched?? I ddo........ and you know what some of the people got
removed at Christmas cos they feel like I do this site is getting to be a
joke and yet I have decided that i  will not email anymore thanks alot Tom
you are a  pleasure to talk to
as for some of the other people on here well let's just say they know who
they are and if all they have to do is complain they have a very dull life, I
have said this before if
you all don't like the colored emails live with it, and if you all don't like
what people send just simply  hit the delete key My god how hard is
that!!!!!!