[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

janaki@tctwest.net janaki@tctwest.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:13:55 -0700

This list is ridiculous.  I will be sending a longer message to the McCoy
web site owners, but this is just ridiculous.  I joined this list to learn
more about McCoy pottery.  Instead, what I've learned is that most of the
people who post here are more interested in their egos and their stupid
backgrounds and typeface colors than having any kind of on-topic, pertinent
discussion.

Good bye and good riddance.