[Mccoypottery-talk] Pay pal-Try Live Help

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:08:50 -0400

What is a start-up fee?  I'd better check my credit card.

I find that a large number of sellers are eager to take a post office
money order, a personal check, and some even have a credit card machine
themselves (very few of these because it is so easy to file a dispute
and get your money credited).  I find these sellers to be the honest
ones especially the latter with their own visa/master machine.   Having
2.9% taken out of every sale wouldn't be profitable for the little
seller who is not making double or triple on every item.  I just hate
paypal.

I could never find a number to call when I paid someone 3 times in
error.  The seller had to do it for me.   I have even tried the "Live
Talk" on the home page for help.  Once they did help.