[Mccoypottery-talk] Pottery Festival

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:26:23 EDT

Jennifer, The rooms are open basically as soon as folks arrive and
unpack....Thre are folks still at the travellodge...but be sure to come to the Fairfield
Inn....The entire hotel is full of mccoy collectors...not everyone is selling
though.  I've had a family emergency this week and didn't get as much out to
sell as I wanted to so I'm not sure what i'm taking yet.  Thursday auction?
not sure about that one...I can't remember the addy of the Society off hand,
it's too early..but check my web site.quita.net and find the link for the
mccoypotterycollecors society.....