[Mccoypottery-talk] Pottery Festival

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:45:52 -0100

Thanks Quita!  I want to meet you too!  I'm going Sunday I guess....  Is
that a good day?
The auction on Thursday appears to be a "less expensive" auction with a lot
of smalls in various pottery's but mostly McCoy it appears.  It's 10:00.  I
have Monday off but my back is out so I don't know if I can stand the drive
2 days in a row plus sitting on those metal chairs.

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio