[Mccoypottery-talk] Pottery Festival

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 08:15:33 -0100

So I need to visit both the Fairfield Inn and the Travel Lodge?  Gotcha!
Here is the auction I was talking about:
http://www.seohioauctions.com/auctions/images/July%2010/miscellaneous_potter
y_auction.htm
That's the one Thursday morning.
Which Antique Mall are you talking about?  The one on National Road?  Or is
there one south toward Roseville?

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio