[Mccoypottery-talk] shipping charges

PATTI NOWAKOWSKI jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:01:47 -0100

A second  copy of  my emails may  come put I am having server trouble
and  have to send from the comcast online site  I  can't send right now
 from my iown email  program. and I can't spell check here   sorry  if
you get double messages  in advance.
they say  I may need a new  modem but have to wait until  Tuesday for a
service call. Our second  'pooter has no problems  go figure!!

My daughter owns a  shipping outlet  so  I learned a lot of tricks of
the trade. She also uses recycled boxes  when possible to save her
customers on  handling costs  boxes are getting  expensive If I take an
item to be shipped and packed to an outlet  closer to home I supply my
own boxes when I can. if you belong to a costco or BJ"s   you can get
boxes also  even if you don't  sometimes you can get a few without
buying . Lots of local  merchants  who have accounts with Pack and post
my
daughter place  will  donate their  boxes and even peanuts so they don't
have to  throw them away. .
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING