[Mccoypottery-talk] fake

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:14:37 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_DWZNG6G0000000000000

I don't think some and I stress some people buy items that they are told are
McCoy and they really don't know the difference.  So we have to stick with
our group to help us with not getting burned.  I have a lady I buy from at a
local market and she thinks that all pottery items are McCoy.  I have tried
to tell her she needs to get some books and study them but she doesn't want
to invest in a book of any type.   I hope I am not just rambling on but
wanted to say some people just really don't know any better.=0D
=0D
=0D
Linda C.
--------------Boundary-00=_DWZNG6G0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.