[Mccoypottery-talk] fSo glad I am on Your List

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:15:26 -0400

--------------040808060802020807050507

I just love this group and have enjoy all the education I am getting,
plus I can relax when I buy something because I know I am not getting
ripped off and am buying the real McCoy.  The day after I joined and got
a bunch of emails, I thought, oh my, I better get off this list.
 Instead, I decided to read all the emails first,.............the rest
is history.  I chuckle when I see email that says:  "Take me off this
list."   I've discovered Patti who is only 20 miles from me and she is
so helpful and uplifting,........andCarolyn (mailed your check)....and
Mike......and somebody with a McCoy shoe........who must write back to
me because I don't know who it is.......   Just wanted you all to
know...........I am so glad I joined.

jconwill@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I don't think some and I stress some people buy items that they are
> told are McCoy and they really don't know the difference.  So we have
> to stick with our group to help us with not getting burned.  I have a
> lady I buy from at a local market and she thinks that all pottery
> items are McCoy.  I have tried to tell her she needs to get some books
> and study them but she doesn't want to invest in a book of any type.
> I hope I am not just rambling on but wanted to say some people just
> really don't know any better.
>

> Linda C.

> <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&lang=9>  IncrediMail -
> Email has finally evolved - Click Here
> <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&lang=9>

--------------040808060802020807050507

--------------090804070107080204010408

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------090804070107080204010408

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.