[Mccoypottery-talk] Is this CJ really a McCoy?

acp acpearce@io.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:14:12 -0700

Wait!  I think I've got that book and I didn't see it in there.
I'll go look again. :-)
Thanks for the info.  I sure wish it didn't have the broken lid.
I actually was thinking of giving it to a friend for Xmas.  She
collects CJs.  But then after I bought it, I guess I began to think
more clearly, because I really don't think I should give someone
a broken gift.  Do you???
What a tacky question.  ;-)
acp
--------