[Mccoypottery-talk] Photo Munging,was: Testing new Potteryphotoalbum

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:15:51 -0100

Thans for the link   office has  several progeram the photo editir is
just  a  simple program  with an easy interface  itjust  help  resize
etc.  so pics   load faster I don't use it for anythig but that  after
I  do my   other in  my  camera program.  Photoshop  I actually  prfer
MS picture it since i  can do compoists and not have to worry about  5
or six  seperate pis to  post on ebay or  any where I sell .
I  have beta tested for free software for years and some of it isn't
worth the  time   much of it  is  too comlicated for  a average person
to use.Photshop or illustrator  I  have it and  rarely open  it I am not
in need of  all that fancy stuff  and it takes to long  I  make thumbs
with it mostly.
I am not a   lay person I  am ceritfied In  several computer areas
sesign  It and  repair LOL  lot of  good it sidto  get it I just got it
casue I could. but   since I   have arthtriris  I  bad now I just   go
with easy and I don't beta test for   many  people anymore especially MS
or foreign  software makers . .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING