[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:12:19 -0400

As soon as someone knows when this is happening next year, please let me
know.  I want to meet Elizabeth and Chiquita, too.  I have wanted to go for
years now and something always comes up.  Next year, I am planning (right
now) to go.  If I have to travel up there by my lonesome!!

Karen-in-KY

                      "Tom" <teedub@gamewood.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

                      07/13/03 12:30 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I had a ball in Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen so much pottery in my life.
Chiquita and Elizabeth are both SOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can hardly wait till next year.
Tom