[Mccoypottery-talk] Repro Heart Vase

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:39:02 -0100

I emailed the seller and said, "Is this a repro."?  Seller said, "I said
it is new." ]

Well the  guy should get his description in order  then  the crazing is
  faked too  and he should  state  it as such not  be so  contradictory
  but then again this is the type person who makes the sales  what a
shame  and  yes I have him  on my list . I changes servers  and will be
under my own  domain name  but  as of right now they still have me set
as a freebie even though I am paying so am  waiting on them to get  it
fixed right for the  4th time.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING